A Spoonful Of Nonsense

What's going on....in my world, and in yours

Friday, December 30, 2005

Top Ten Plans For 2006

1) see a live football match
2) go to at least 10 gigs
3) have a holiday abroad
4) celebrate my 21st in style! (please god)
5) get a proper job
6) pay off debts
7) try and visit family and friends at least once a month
8) discover at least 3 new bands (or at least bands ive never heard of)
9) stay with jon (if this list was in order, this would be number one, obviously :0)
10) have new hairstyle and colour

Best Wishes For The New Year All!!

6 Comments:

  • At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    NOt sure what I have planned for the new year... but know I need to think about it.

     
  • At 11:36 PM, Blogger Devil Mood said…

    Good plans! I hope you get to do all that and it doesn't seem too much, I think you could manage it ;)
    Happy new year :)

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger A Spoon said…

    not an afterthought! hence the bit in brackets. stop trying to cause trouble you :)

     
  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger Christopher D. Bate said…

    They're similar to mine except 1,4 and 9. I should do this. I think I'll do it now.

     
  • At 6:18 PM, Blogger November Rain said…

    hope you had great holidays :)

     
  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger Valerene said…

    happy new year!!! it's great to be back again :)

    new year with new things to do! i've never dyed my hair before...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home