A Spoonful Of Nonsense

What's going on....in my world, and in yours

Thursday, September 01, 2005

The Test

I was happy. My girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we
decided to get married.

>My parents helped us in every way, my friends encouraged me, and my
>girlfriend? She was a dream! There was only one thing bothering me, very
>much indeed, and that one thing was her younger sister.
>
>My prospective sister-in-law was twenty years of age, wore tight mini
>skirts
>and low cut blouses. She would regularly bend down when near me and I got
>many a pleasant view of her underwear.
>
>It had to be deliberate. She never did it when she was near anyone else.
>One day little sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding
>invitations. She was alone when I arrived. She whispered to me that soon I
>was to be married, and she had feelings and desires for me that she
>couldn't
>overcome and didn't really want to overcome.
>
>She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got
>married and committed my life to her sister. I was in total shock and
>couldn't say a word.
>
>She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want to go ahead
>with it just come up and get me." I was stunned. I was frozen in shock as I
>watched her go up the stairs. When she reached the top she pulled down her
>panties and threw them down the stairs at me.
>
>I stood there for a moment, then turned and went straight to the front
>door.
>I opened the door and stepped out of the house. I walked straight towards
>my
>car. My future father-in-law was standing outside.
>
>With tears in his eyes he hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you
>have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our
>daughter. Welcome to the family.


"The moral of this story is:"
"Always keep your condoms in your car."

2 Comments:

  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger Devil Mood said…

    lol, I'd heard that one before but I didn't remember the moral of the story.

     
  • At 3:08 PM, Blogger Valerene said…

    holy shite! hehehe that was really funny

     

Post a Comment

<< Home