A Spoonful Of Nonsense

What's going on....in my world, and in yours

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Naughty Or Nice?

Answer the following questions with “YES” or “NO”.For every “YES” add 2 points . The questions are 50. That means that if you had all of them as yes then you will be 100 % bad. It is that simple and that easy. Here are the questions
Have you ever
1:Lied? 2:Stolen? 3:Betrayed a friend? 4:Smoked a cigarette? 5:Smoked a cigar?
6:Smoked weed? 7:Drunk? 8:Cheat in a test? 9:Cheated on someone? 10:Used someone?
11:Ran away from work? 12)Played sick to skip work? 13) said the f word?
14)done “F”sign with your finger?15:Said “Shit”? 16Played Poker? 17Gambled on something?18:Hit somebody?>19:Destroy your class or skool in a way?>20: Shouted in someone’s face?21:Told someone you hated him/her?>22:Ignored someone?>23:Made fun of someone?24:Hurted a pet or an animal?>25:Made any sexual behavior?
26:Told a secret of your friend?>27:Painted the public walls with spray paint?>
28:Made a fire in a garbage can in the street?>29:Broke the glass or headlights of a car?
30:Gave the owner of a restaurant a hard time?>31:Raised your voice on your Mom?32:Raised your voice on your Dad?>33:Raised your voice on your teacher?>34:Disobeyed your Mom?35:Disobeyed your Dad?>36:Disobeyed your teacher?>37:Ran away from home?>
38:Tried to kill yourself?>39:Tried to kill someone else?>
40:Used your computer for bad things?>41:Used the TV to watch bad things?>
42:Watched “over 18 years “ MOVIES?>43:Taped these “R” rated movies?>
44:Used your money to buy these kinds of movies?>45:Seen bad pictures?>
46:Buy or sell these bad pictures?>47:Said a bad word to a family member?>
48:Hated or cursed the country u were born in?>49:Blamed or cursed “life”?>50:Blamed or Cursed God or religion?

4 Comments:

  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger JonSheridan said…

    Eek! I'm 91% naughty...

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger Devil Mood said…

    What a judgemental quiz! Who decides what is or isn't a "bad movie"? And is it really necessary to ask 6 questions about bad movies? Sorry, Mrs. Coogan, I know you didn't do this.
    Anyway, I'm not gonna tell you my score...oh, alright...it's 40%. I guess I can go to heaven now...:P

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger JonSheridan said…

    I think I messed up due to being very tired! Should have been 82% as I answered no to 9. My bad :(

     
  • At 8:51 PM, Blogger Kerry said…

    82%..... I must be pure evil!!! Thanks for that one..... made me smile!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home