A Spoonful Of Nonsense

What's going on....in my world, and in yours

Thursday, August 18, 2005

New Tradition

im starting a new blog tradition - im going to do a top 10 list every day! todays list - top 10 things to eat on toast! in no particular order.....

1) beans
2) tinned turkey
3) egg
4) butter
5) chocolate spread
6) spam
7) cheese
8) spaghetti hoops
9) strawberry jam
10) tinned tomatoes

any ideas for more lists? please add to comments and i will endeavour to complete one each day....

5 Comments:

  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger Valerene said…

    i shall not steal your new trend :D

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger JonSheridan said…

    Mmmmm, pasta and beans :)

     
  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger JonSheridan said…

    lol, tasty :P I'm back! :)

     
  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger JonSheridan said…

    Cheeky! ;)

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger Devil Mood said…

    You guys have some bizarre tastes! 8P
    I love top 10s! :) Remind me of High Fidelity, but it was more top5s, anyway top10s are better!
    Let's see...top 10 places to visit, top 10 ways to relax. I don't know, there are so many things. :)
    I have to say I haven't tried many of those things on toast, but I prefer cheese.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home