A Spoonful Of Nonsense

What's going on....in my world, and in yours

Monday, July 24, 2006

Apologies!

sorry folks for the lack of blogging - i will presume y'all have missed me, as it makes me feel better : ). things have been a bit hectic at work, what with 9 hour days (!) and the like. plus the untimely death of my friendly neighbourhood laptop hant helped.

still in a crappy temp job - but possibility at end of july to apply for a permanent position! woohoo! still, its more money at least : )

ok moan over. august is shaping up to be an ok month - there's the possibility of going to v this year, the matthew street festival in liverpool and my dad is driving up with all my stuff. finally i will have a choice of shoes again! oh and mustn't forget - my 21st birthday!

anyway, hope y'all are ok

luv ya guys xx

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home