A Spoonful Of Nonsense

What's going on....in my world, and in yours

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Snow Sucks!

I was woken up by a phone call from a friend this morning telling me all arriva buses in her area had been cancelled. Not good. Then I rang traveline to find that buses and trains from my area to chester were severely delayed. Not a problem....or so I thought. I then found out all buses from the train station to chester business park where i work were cancelled, therefore i cannot get to work today. So i lose a days pay. £45 that bastard snow has cost me! God,I demand compensation........well, you seem to be able to get it for everything else these days : )

6 Comments:

  • At 8:13 PM, Blogger November Rain said…

    I hate snow too

     
  • At 10:09 PM, Blogger A Spoon said…

    i didnt even get to sleep in - i got up and ready for work before i found out!

     
  • At 12:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hear you! But just think it of a good day off.

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger Steve House said…

    I picked Chris up in the snow the other day, slipped and banged my chin. damn.

     
  • At 3:08 PM, Blogger Valerene said…

    i hope that chin is better, steve :)

     
  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger A Spoon said…

    the day was good after that thanks. steve - hope the fall didnt spoil your good looks ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home