A Spoonful Of Nonsense

What's going on....in my world, and in yours

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Glastonbury


know its a bit late to be blogging about this, but better late than never! was watching the highlights of glastonbury till 2am this morning. loved the performances by the killers, maximo park, kaiser chiefs, kasabian, the doves, razorlight, willy mason (weird for me as im not too keen on him!), athlete and futureheads. bit disappointed by the white stripes - they're normally v good live, but jacks voice didnt sound so good this time. plus he looked like michael jackson crossed with a scared rabbit on speed. 3 outstanding performances for me though - martha and rufus wainwright, james blunt and kt tunstall. rufus and marhta did an acoustic set which was fantastically brilliant, they both have incredible voices. james blunt did an acoustic set singing "Beautiful", which is one of my favourite songs of the moment. kt tunstall - she was live on the Other Stage. that girl has a fantastic voice, and has caused me to like a style of music i had never even ecplored before, despite my open-mindedness towards music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home