A Spoonful Of Nonsense

What's going on....in my world, and in yours

Monday, May 23, 2005

Four Questions!

thanks to the steve for these!

1) how many song files are on my computer

absolutely loads! we're talking at least 100. thats what comes from having an ipod i guess

2) what was the last cd i bought

well... i bought about 10 all in one go, but i think the last one i picked up was bleed like me by garbage.

3) song playing now

oh yeah by the subways. by the way steve - i give you plenty of opportunity to have a say in what plays, but you always choose stuff i havnt got or you dont choose at all when i ask you!!!

4) 5 songs i listen to a lot or 5 songs that mean something to me

i dont have any meaningful songs (sob!) so guess i will have to go for the 1st option

decent days and nights - the futureheads
helena - my chemical romance
palahnuiks laughter - fightstar
shut up - simple plan
basket case - greenday (although this song is quite meaningful to me - it broke my karaeoke virginity!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home