A Spoonful Of Nonsense

What's going on....in my world, and in yours

Monday, May 02, 2005

The weekend

friday night - stayed in. ate chinese. drank 2 big bottles of smirnoff ice (straight from the bottle - classy mare!!!) had about 2 hours sleep.

saturday - work at 8 yay! half asleep all day got told off for doin no work cos i couldnt be arsed. watched speedway at "the steve's house" (visit him @ supermansfoot.blogspot.com!!) drank 2 big bottles of smirnoff ice (anyone seein a pattern here? and i wonder why i get called pisstank!) went out to kareoke where my so called "mates" made me sing basket case on my own! i was abysmal but i loved it! then we went back to my place and got pissed off cos there was no booze in the house. i also burned my thumb cos i was cookin chicken dippers (at 2am!!) and there was a thunderstorm and im scared of thunder and it made ne jump so i dropped the tray on my hand!!.

sunday - got out of bed @ 1:30pm to find i haad a huge burn mark down my thumb last night and my ankle was hurting from where i tore a ligament (by tripping over a speed bump!!) a few months back cos i fell over aghain. greta start to the day - not. then went shoppin spent £130 on cd's. oh dear!! went to cinema to see hitch for 3rd time then went home to watch brass eye. chris morris is a god!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home