A Spoonful Of Nonsense

What's going on....in my world, and in yours

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Lad Mag's Advert Boob


A lad-mag has been rapped over an advert inviting readers to "win a boob job for your girlfriend".
Offended members of the public complained the competition in ZOO could result in women being "co-erced" into having surgery.
The Advertising Standards Authority said the advert was irresponsible because breast surgery was potentially harmful.
An article in ZOO said the "boob job" was worth £4,000.
It continued: "Make your lady a more rounded individual with our feel-good, selfless, world-first competition.
"ZOO is giving away a £4,000 boob job for your partner, and a £1,000 cash prize for you!"
The double page article featured photos of the model Jordan before and after breast surgery.
A side panel headed "Choose your Chest" included photos of eight pairs of breasts ranging from an A cup to a G cup.
A spokesman for ZOO said the magazine would make it clear in future that the £4,000 winner's prize was a "fund" which could be spent on whatever he or she wanted.
He pointed out that two other complaints were not upheld by the ASA.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger Walter said…

    Can I win a boob job for myself?

    I think I'd look quite fetching with a 36d pair of breasts swinging under my shirt.

    I wonder if my chest hair would grow on them... how sexy would THAT be?

    "Mama, that man has hairy tits!"

     
  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger November Rain said…

    norton want some of mine I am a DD cup
    and I am to tell you after 36 C it hurts your back

    hope fire doesnt see the pic

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Walter said…

    I don't think I'd like to have breasts, afterall.

    Too much effort, I think.
    I'll settle on my bollocks, thank you veddy much.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home